Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze is disrupting the $250 billion retail consumer finance industry by combining state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
Who You Are
The Graphic Designer is responsible for designing and developing our creative assets – including our website, marketing and sales materials. You will design and create various types of deliverables as a collaborator on projects within the marketing team, sales team and customer success team. As a creative resource, you will be assisting with and identifying design needs, to help continuously elevate the quality of marketing and sales collateral. You will also be responsible for helping design digital marketing projects, which will include CRM/email marketing, social media and website content updates. Your collaboration with our marketing and design firms will help to ensure the quality and consistency of our communications.
What you’ll do
- Manage the creative execution of web, digital, print and other visual communication needs of the company.
- Work with other members of the marketing department to help design variations, additional creative assets, revisions, print-ready files, etc.
- Manage requests for creative work and existing assets.
- Develop, manage and promote the use of brand style guides (uniform colors, fonts, icons, page format, document organization, etc.) so all communications and web sites present a uniform look and message.
- Maintain and implement digital marketing projects and assets including: website content, CRM/email marketing campaigns, and social media.
- Manage the creative designs used for trade shows and event marketing materials
- Exercise a high degree of professionalism and self-motivation using personal initiative to identify and recommend best practices.
- A willingness to pitch in whenever and wherever needed.
- Be self-motivated and able to deliver on assignments under the direction and guidance of the Marketing Managers and CMO.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees & clients.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees.
What does it take to do the job?
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related degree
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience in print design, retail and production
- Solid understanding of / experience in setting up design files for print production
- Experience in HTML, CSS. and webdesign.
- Proficient skill level in Adobe Creative Suite e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Experience with Marketo Design Studio a plus
- Ability to quickly turn around designs & mockups in an iterative environment
- Unwavering attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to work cross-functionally, synthesizing feedback and input from key stakeholders
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio to: email@example.com