Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze is disrupting the $250 billion retail consumer finance industry by combining state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
Who You Are
The Customer Success Coordinator is responsible for supporting activities in the areas of new client onboarding and existing client operations. You’ll act as a key client advocate, and will serve as a subject matter expert on client program operations. You will work cross-functionally with various departments at Vyze, in addition to working directly with our clients. You’ll assist with the onboarding of prospective clients, developing and providing marketing, education and training material, and you’ll assist Client Operations with a variety of client execution issues and requests, and drive improvements to maximize customer success.
What you’ll do
- Develop subject matter expertise on clients, products, processes and internal systems
- Provide best-in-class service and support in the daily operations of multiple clients, as it pertains to transactional data and successful business flow
- Coordinate and resolve client related requests and issues in a timely manner
- Lead and/or actively participate in calls and meetings with internal and client teams, regarding client operational matters
- Anticipate client needs, and work to identify and provide solutions that help drive credit sales and support customer loyalty
- Lead and support improvements and projects, including:
- Identify and advocate for improvements
- Participate as a client representative on various project teams such as client launches, new products, features, and related activities
- Facilitate assigned activities, tasks and projects to achieve performance results
- Support the Customer Success team with development of client relationships by:
- Conducting data analysis, and creating and monitoring reports, as needed
- Assisting in the coordination and preparation of quarterly business reviews and related strategic presentations
- Assisting with new client onboarding
- Provide support for Client Success Managers
- Field incoming requests from clients and partners, and work with Customer Operations and Production Support to resolve with urgency
- Partner with Production Services to ensure SLA requirements are met
- Provide monitoring of tools, logs, and alerts to proactively detect issues
- Participate in on-duty rotational support within the customer support team, which may include evening and weekend support
- Manage 1-2 retail relationships to ensure growth and retention
- Accountable for overall management of client relationship, from beginning of project scope
- Responsible for achievement of defined revenue growth goals of assigned retailer portfolio
- Train external partners on new products and processes
- Introduce and sell new products and solutions to retailers
- Partner with lending team to ensure retailers and lending partners are appropriately matched
- Support Customer Success marketing efforts
- Partner with marketing and customer success team on marketing projects for retailers
- Partner with sales and marketing teams on new business development and prospect discussions on marketing
What does it take to do the job?
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in client operations, customer service or related field
- Experience performing in an external-facing role, support customers/clients.
- Strong time management and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, service-oriented, investigative skills, utilizing innovative, out of the box approaches to achieve successful win-win solutions.
- Ability to execute assigned tasks, using strong written/verbal communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience reading, interpreting and working with detailed technical data, including the creation and analysis of technical reports.
- Familiarity with creating and delivering training material.
- Experience with software and process-based systems and projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to understand credit and lending products and operations.
- Ability to work in an emerging growth company environment.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Requires some travel and will require non-standard business hours based on business needs.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in banking and/or financial services organizations a plus.
- Experience with / knowledge of JIRA and Confluence a plus
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com