Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze combines state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes (did we mention we have an in-house kegerator?) keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
Who you are
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
What you’ll do
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for supporting and leading activities in the areas of new client onboarding and existing client operations. The CSM will be a key client advocate and is expected to be a subject matter expert on client program operations. The CSM will work directly with various departments at Vyze, as well as directly with clients. The CSM will assist with the onboarding of prospective clients, develop and provide marketing, education and training material, handle client operational execution/issues/requests and drive improvements. This position will offer an introduction to client management responsibilities. Highlights of the CSM’s areas of responsibility and contribution include:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Serve as program manager for account escalations.
What it takes to do the job
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities, on-the-fly.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with SalesForce or other Force.com platforms.
- Proficient in Office software..
- Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level a plus.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Develop subject matter expertise on clients, products, processes and internal systems.
- Provide best in class service to internal/external clients.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to understand credit and lending products and operations.
- Ability to work in an emerging growth company environment, while helping build out a mature organization.
- Fully proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Requires some travel and will require non-standard business hours based on business needs.