Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze is disrupting the $250 billion retail consumer finance industry by combining state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
We are looking for a rock star Information Security Engineer. This role will architect, implement, and operate all Vyze Information Security systems to include IPS, IDS, SIEM, WAF, and more. As the company and the Information Security Team grows, this role will manage other Information Security Engineers and Analysts and be responsible for Information Security Operations. This role reports to the CISO.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
- Architects, Implements, Administers and Operates Information Security Systems.
- Coordinates with Data/Fraud Scientist to create Vyze specific business rules for Information Security Systems.
- Advises CISO on Information Security Program status, needs, and challenges.
- Creates Information Security Reports
- Responsible for Information Security Operations
- Investigates Security Incidents and Fraud within the Vyze environments.
- Coordinates with Law Enforcement on Security Incidents and Fraud cases at the direction of the CISO, CTO, or CEO.
- Partners with the Infrastructure and DevOps team to define, deploy, and maintain security infrastructure.
- Consults with all areas of the business, particularly Product Management and Product Development to advise on matters of security.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- 10+ years Information Security Experience
- Certified Forensic Analyst
- Proficient in the following Information Security functions and requirements:
- Incident Handling and Response
- Intrusion Detection and Response
- Forensic Investigations
- Evidence Handling
- PCI Data Security Standards
- Information Security Awareness Training
- Building a Culture of Security
- Proficiency in the following Information Security Applications and Appliances. Certifications are helpful:
- Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Intrusion Detection System
- Security Information and Event Management
- Encryption/Decryption Appliances
- File Integrity Management
- Web Application Firewall
- Web Application Scanner
- A team player with the ability to work with all functional areas within the organization including senior management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a service-oriented attitude with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Results oriented and highly flexible individual
Think you’re the perfect fit? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org