Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze is disrupting the $250 billion retail consumer finance industry by combining state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
Who You Are
The Marketing Manager is responsible for working with our product, customer success and sales teams to develop marketing programs that drive awareness and usage of our products. This person also plans, develops and evaluates customer research, reviews market and competitive data, and implements marketing plan based on these data. The Marketing Manager oversees many of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities for the company in partnership with the other members of the marketing team.
What you’ll do
- Create and refine sales and marketing content for existing and new products (e.g. sales documentation, white papers, eBooks, training materials, case studies) to articulate the benefits of our products to our prospects and clients and drive awareness, comprehension and usage.
- Conduct market research to understand competitive landscape and stay on top of trends and developments
- Assist with budget management to deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to develop a marketing plans that aligns with company goals and works to support sales objectives.
- Ensure consistency of messaging across marketing channels including websites, landing pages, digital campaigns, lead nurture programs, product materials as well as internal knowledge base, FAQs, etc.
- When necessary, effectively manage hire third party providers and/or agencies in creating content to leverage through multiple marketing campaigns and channels.
- Utilize marketing automation systems to drive inbound marketing leads, score them and pass only qualified leads to the sales team. Experience with Marketo a plus.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to generate marketing reports on prospect status & success metrics
- Be an employee advocate for culture, recognition and awards
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees & clients.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees.
What does it take to do the job?
- Minimum 4-6 years+ experience in marketing.
- Experience marketing to retail strongly preferred. Experience in the financial services, credit or lending industries a strong plus.
- Demonstrated experience in a start-up environment.
- Established track record of achieving company objectives and bottom line results.
- Proven leadership, strategic thinking, analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced environment.
- A strong understanding of consumer and market dynamics and customer requirements including conducting consumer and B2B market research surveys
- Successful track-record managing third party providers and/or agencies.
- Fully proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Commitment and desire to help the company win.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com