Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze combines state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
What You’ll Do at Vyze
The Sales Executive will play a key role in the expansion of the Vyze customer base, including prospecting, identifying new opportunities for Vyze’s platform, and professional services. This position requires an individual who is adept at delivering the Vyze value proposition and fearless in reaching key C-suite prospect stakeholders with a solution that builds immediate and long-term business value.
In addition, this position will help in the assessment of Vyze marketing opportunities and target markets, intelligence gathering on customers and prospects, working with marketing in developing strategies that generate leads for sales, facilitating sales activities and business model design. This position will also play a key role in expanding the company’s product reach and revenues, by leveraging our technology platform for large manufacturers and retailers.
What Does it Take to Do the Job
8+ years of relevant experience in selling enterprise technology software solutions and identifying new business markets for profitable growth. We are seeking a Senior Sales Executive with a proven track record in the following:
- Proven track record of achieving sales objectives and goals
- A consultative sales approach with a structure sales methodological approach
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop product strategies and solutions
- High energy, positive, “can do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork and attention to detail, high degree of integrity and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, cultivate and sign new accounts
- Creative thinker with an open mind to learn and explore new areas and opportunities
- Familiarity of products, strategic/analytic and marketing concepts pertaining to Financial Services & Retail payment products is a plus
- Experience selling to Retailers and Consumer Electronics Manufacturers is a plus
- A dynamic forward thinking sales executive who will bring high intensity and commitment to the business.
- Transparent, collaborative and not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves.
- High level of intellectual horsepower with strong business acumen.
- A positive team player who understands who to engage and leverage the internal team for your success is a must
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal & written).
We expect a significant amount of travel will be required for this role. A competitive compensation package for this position includes up-side opportunity, commensurate with bottom-line results.
Think you’re the perfect fit? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com