Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze combines state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
The Systems Support Specialist brings a highly customer-service-oriented approach to IT support, providing technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. Serving as the main point of contact for user issues and questions, responsible for troubleshooting basic technical problems and providing support for all end users, with the goal of ensuring that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
Candidates for this position must have strong customer service and communication skills, both written and oral. Excellent organizational skills are a must for this fast paced, high visibility position.
- Lead the process to define and document employee on-boarding and off-boarding procedures, in compliance with PCI and/or other security regulations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer, software and VOIP phone issues reported to the help desk. Escalate requests to Infrastructure Team as needed.
- Continuously monitor, update and enforce end user systems configuration and security through Casper Suite.
- Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software, and serve as lead in the installation and maintenance of new anti-virus tools, as designated by the company.
- Maintain IT asset Management System ensuring that all assets are recorded and updated/removed when required.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, as needed
- Maintain proper documentation for all internal IT Infrastructure processes.
- Research and recommend for purchase such hardware and software as is determined necessary by the Senior Director of Infrastructure.
- Provide support in inventory management of software, hardware and periferals.
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate database for Keyscan card access accounts
- All other duties as assigned by the Senior Director of Infrastructure.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Associate’s degree in Computer Technology or two to four years prior experience with providing end user and corporate systems support.
- Administration Exeprience in Jamf (Casper Suite)
- FOG or GHOST experience a plus.
- Ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional client service is required. Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and computer skills required.
- Sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects and tasks.
Additional preference will be given to candidates who have technical expertise in any of the following
- Mac OSX
- Windows 7 8, and 10
- MS Exchange, Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 2010 onward and common desktop applications
- Working knowledge of general network infrastructure and principals
- Linux experience a plus
How to apply
Think you’re the perfect fit? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org