Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way businesses offer financing to their customers. Vyze combines state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
We are looking for a rock star product leader that isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, take on the challenges thrown their way and works aggressively with a style of getting things done! The product leader should have a mix of strong software as service/data as a service product management experience, an understanding of building scalable platforms, and a proven track record of success in leading companies to successful exits via the design and implementation of market winning product roadmaps. This position will report directly to the CEO.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
Who You Are
You’re a thought leader that is passionate about developing new and innovative products that grow businesses and make their customers happy. You believe that there truly is no “I” in team, so you’re dedicated to building and motivating strong collaborative teams, leading product owners and designers to work cross functionally with other departments, specifically technology, marketing, sales and customer success, to make these product launches wildly successful. Through your strong communication, product research and planning, you’ll lead and work with key stakeholders to create the vision for our products to keep them on the leading edge and continuously leading market innovation. You’ll work hard, but you’ll also know how to celebrate your team’s wins.
What you’ll do at Vyze
- Own the vision for our product as it evolves
- Develop a detailed and growing feature/product matrix and roadmap that allows Vyze to consistently anticipate and meet customer need and lead market innovation
- Develop a product strategy to keep up with the always evolving market demand
- Lead efforts to redefine the Vyze User Experience and ensure that Vyze product always embodies the best possible experience for customers
- Work with key partners to aggressively build our intellectual property around existing and future product
- Build a culture and team focused on consistent product delivery to the market with delivery of innovation at the pace required to success in a fast growing market
- Consolidate market dynamics, customer requests, competitive movement and thought leadership into a cohesive roadmap
- Drive results and measure the success of the product solutions
- Focus on product quality leading into and following product launches
- Work with clients to identify their problems and work to solve
- Partner with existing clients for product feature feedback and with marketing to coordinate focus groups and test concepts market for viability
What does it take to do the job?
- 10 years in product management/leadership roles
- Proven track record of building companies to market leadership position
- Experience building and motivating strong teams with and interest in being a hands-on contributor who can roll up their sleeves to get the job done and also delegate, manage and grow a team.
- Experience in leading best-in-class designs for web and mobile experiences
- Experience and success in a relevant industry or demonstrated success across multiple verticals will be required
- Familiarity working with using Agile methodologies for planning, development and release is required
- Experience working in high-growth early-stage/startup companies
- Proven success managing a product within the financial services / “data as a service” market
- A strategic mind that can be leveraged to develop strategies to capture market and wallet share via innovate pricing, product & packaging strategies
- A good sense of humor will go a long way at Vyze!
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com