Customer Success Manager
Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze combines state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for leading activities in the areas of new client onboarding and existing client operations. The CSM will be a key client advocate and is expected to be a subject matter expert on client program operations. This person will work directly with various departments at VYZE as well as work directly with clients. The CSM will assist with the onboarding of prospective clients, develop and provide marketing, education and training material, handle client operational execution/issues/requests and drive improvements. This position will also be responsible for leading growth, expanding business and increasing revenue.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop subject matter expertise on clients, products, processes and internal systems.
- Oversee the daily operations of multiple clients (retailers and lenders) as it pertains to transactional data and successful business flow.
- Provide best in class service to internal/external clients.
- Expertly resolve client related requests and issues in a timely manner.
- Lead calls/meetings with both internal and client teams on operational matters.
- Anticipate client needs and provide solutions that help drive growth and revenue.
- Lead improvements and projects.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, and other KPI needs and aid partners in achieving their goals.
- Identify and advocate for improvements across the platform.
- Participate as a client representative on various project teams such as client launches, new products, features, and related activities.
- Conduct data analysis, create and monitor reports as needed.
- Create quarterly business reviews and related strategic presentations.
- Successfully onboard new clients as well as contract renewal and administration.
- Develop process for support as each new client is assigned.
- Field incoming operational requests from clients and resolve with urgency.
- Partner with Production Services to ensure SLA requirements are met.
- Provide monitoring of tools, logs, and alerts to proactively surface issues.
- Participates in on-duty support within the Customer Success team, which may involve evening and weekend support.
- Manage 5-10 retail/lender relationships to ensure growth and retention.
- Accountable for overall management of client relationship, from beginning of project scope.
- Responsible for revenue growth for assigned retailer portfolio.
- Responsible for training external partners on new products and processes.
- Introduce and sell new products and solutions to retailers.
- Partner with clients on marketing efforts and projects to develop new business.
- Must have 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proven track record of working with external customers/clients.
- Superior time management and follow up skills.
- Supervisory experience as it relates to managing relationships with several partners.
- Strong problem solving and service related skills.
- Proven ability to recognize needs and execute on those needs.
- Strong written/verbal communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience working with data including the creation of reports and analysis of them.
- Experience with creating and delivering training material.
- Experience with software and process-based systems and projects including requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to understand credit and lending products and operations.
- Ability to work in an emerging growth company environment, while helping build out a mature organization.
- Fully proficient in all Office software
- Technical experience a plus.
- Requires some travel and will require non-standard business hours based on business needs.
- Technical experience a plus.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus, in addition to API and JSON knowledge.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com