Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze combines state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides primary administrative and operational support to the CEO but also some additional T&E/admin support to local executives, and will also act as a supporting office manager. This support includes, but is not limited to, scheduling travel, completing expense reports, planning executive meetings, coordination of BOD meetings and assisting with projects. Will also provide basic back-up to HR Director/Office Manager and will coordinate company events. This person will be the face of the company to outside visitors and employment candidates. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Handle CEO’s calendar and company-wide calendar appointments.
- Coordinate Board Of Directors meetings, maintain meeting notes and minutes.
- Handle meeting minutes and notes for senior leadership meetings
- Prepare correspondence, presentations or reports as requested. Help with special projects. Some of these may be time sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Schedule CEO and select executive travel and complete expense reports.
- Schedule on-site and off-site executive or company meetings.
- Assists Culture Club with event planning. This may include ordering food, researching venues, decorating and running errands.
- As back-up to HR Director/Office manager: manage facilities issues with building management, order supplies and stock breakroom, order office supplies, answer basic employee questions, occasional special projects
- Greets vendors, job applicants and other visitors
- As supporting office manager help keep up the appearance of the front lobby and conference rooms.
- Coordinate presentations for All Hands Meetings
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three to five years of relevant experience.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Proficiency in MS Office, well developed computer and internet research skills
- Professional communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work across all levels in the organization
- Emotional maturity.
- Welcoming and professional demeanor. Can easily engage others.
- A positive, friendly and “can-do” personality
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with Expensify
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org