Help Desk Administrator
Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze combines state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
Who You Are
Reporting to the Senior Director of Infrastructure, the Help Desk /Junior Admin responsibilities include, but are not limited to, end user systems support of Mac, Windows and on very rare occasions Linux systems, new user set up and systems migrations. This role will also be responsible for inventory management, asset tracking, ordering and maintaining inventory, peripherals and keeping track of software volume licenses. Other responsibilities include maintaining the phone system, setting up for meetings and presentations, managing key card access and general user support. This role will be a tremendous learning opportunity for the right person. Vyze has some of the best network and systems engineers in Austin to learn from.
What you’ll do
HELP DESK RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage help desk ticket queue, including Mac and Windows systems support, peripheral Support (Printers, Phones, etc.), and software support (Office 365, Active Directory, Key Card System, etc.)
- Support new employee Onboarding processes, including systems setup and security, software setup, and end user systems orientation and general access policies training
- Support employee off-boarding processes, as needed, and in coordination with InfoSec team
- Order new systems, peripherals and software for new and existing users
- Manage inventory to ensure users have access to necessary items such as, cables, video, and power adapters, etc.
- Manage the phone system, adding new user accounts, decommissioning accounts, 800 numbers, call forwarding, and general user support
- Maintain the Asset Management systems
- Support and Setup for meetings, presentations and All Hands Meetings.
JUNIOR ADMIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- There is opportunity for more advanced projects for the right candidate, including:
- Light systems administration.
- Virtual systems support.
- Linux Systems Support
- Atlassian administration/support (Jira, Confluence, Stash)
Required Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Help Desk or Systems Support Role.
- Strong understanding of Mac and Windows systems support.
- Experience with systems setup, provisioning.
- Experience with inventory management and procurement.
- Atlassian Experience
- Experience with Virtual Systems (VMWare)
- Experience with Linux operating Systems (Ubuntu)
- Experience with Active Directory
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org