Paid Marketing Internship
Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze combines state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
We are looking for a marketing intern for the spring semester to join our fun and growing marketing team in the Austin office. This is a 15-20 hours a week paid role that will provide hands-on experience working for a high-growth, technology company disrupting the retail space.
The marketing intern will be a vital member of our team, gaining valuable experience working alongside a small group of smart marketers and have the opportunity to put his/her strategic and creative talents to work.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in the creation and execution of digital marketing campaigns through marketing automation tools
- Co-manage Vyze’s social media presence on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Handle the day to day website update requests – such as publishing blog posts and adding job postings
- Track, analyze, and communicate out competitive trends and information on key prospects
- Assist in the creation of sales presentations, including data collection from various sources, graphics, and formatting
- Organize and maintain the department’s marketing asset library
- Help with conference/event coordination including keeping track of calendars and deadlines, ordering swag, and communication
- Handle ad-hoc marketing requests from other departments
- Pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, or related field
- Prior experience in a start-up environment or marketing internship preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven leadership, strategic thinking, analytical and organizational skills
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of the Adobe creative suite a plus
- $13-$16 an hour, based on prior experience
- Hours are flexible but encouraged to come into the Vyze office located in West Austin for the majority of the working hours
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.