Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze combines state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
The Operations Support Specialist will partner with our Customer Success team in providing first level support, with the highest level of service, for identified issues that our customers experience with the Vyze platform. This role will support our internal and external customers, and provide resolution to immediate issues as well as sound, well thought-out solutions for any identified recurring themes. This position requires a highly-self-motivated, detail-oriented, adept multi-tasker, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are technically and analytically focused and have a strong commitment to efficiently achieving high quality results. The Operations Support Specialist will report to the Vice President of Customer Experience.
- Monitor and manage various system jobs and work queues on a daily basis
- Provide support in tracking, and trouble shooting issues; ensuring issues are properly identified, entered into the ticketing system, and final resolution is achieved
- Provide timely, reliable and professional service
- Provide monitoring and support of operational processes
- Assist in the control quality of solutions being released to production, to insure proper processes and protocols are adhered to
- Refer problems to appropriate person to ensure issue resolution
- Maintain and develop a variety of documentation, including operational procedures, and error logs, to strengthen customer support
- Engage in daily and weekly meetings with cross-functional teams to address system bugs, enhancements, upcoming implementation plans, and identification of action items for issue resolution
- Maintain up-to-date technology skills. This may include training on new equipment and software, learning new or modified procedures and reading technical manuals.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of IT operational experience (preferably with IT-related project, or in a support analyst capacity)
- Ability to operate and monitor numerous computer systems
- Working knowledge of incident and change management
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities – must be able to troubleshoot issues through resolution, in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Must be able to provide on-call production support for Sev 1 / Sev 2 support issues, and attend outage conference bridges. (Flexible work schedule offered)
- Attention to detail and ability to stay focused under pressure
- Able to multi-task and prioritize, managing several issues and requests simultaneously
- Ability to participate in operations, and add value to the business
- Working knowledge or experience with Jira and/or Confluence, preferred
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com