Product Marketing Manager
Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze combines state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
Who You Are
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for working with our product, customer success and sales teams to shape our product’s vision and share it with the world. Utilizing full-funnel marketing activities, the product marketing manager will oversee the awareness and usage of all of our retail products.
The Product Marketing Manager will also be responsible for having a pulse on the external retail and retail credit market, including the development of customer and merchant research and competitive landscape information that can inform product and product marketing decisions.
The Product Marketing Manager will be a vital member of our team, working alongside a small group of smart marketers improving the credit experience and driving revenue for retailers.
What you’ll do
- Create and refine sales and marketing content for existing and new products to articulate the benefits of our products to our prospects and clients
- Drive product launches, announcements, campaigns programs and initiatives
- Surface product opportunities and challenges
- Conduct market research to understand competitive landscape and stay on top of trends and developments
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to develop product marketing plans that aligns with company goals and works to support sales objectives.
- Ensure consistency of messaging across marketing channels including websites, landing pages, digital campaigns, lead nurture programs, product materials as well as internal knowledge base, FAQs, etc.
- When necessary, effectively manage hire third party providers and/or agencies in creating content to leverage through multiple marketing channels.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in product marketing
- Experience in retail or financial services
- Demonstrated experience in a start-up environment
- Established track record of achieving company objectives and results
- Proven leadership, strategic thinking, analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced environment
- A strong understanding of consumer and market dynamics and customer requirements including conducting consumer and B2B market research
- Successful track-record managing third party providers and/or agencies
- Fully proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms like HubSpot (Marketo experience a plus)
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org