Sales Operations Administrator
Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze is disrupting the $250 billion retail consumer finance industry by combining state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
Who You Are
We are looking for a highly organized and efficient Sales Operations Administrator, who will work closely with the SVP of Sales/Business Development to scale the sales department. The Sales Planning and Operations Manager will play a critical role in the development, implementation, and reporting against the Vyze sales strategy and goals.
What you’ll do
The Sales Operations Administrator works with all areas of the Sales Organization, Marketing, Finance, Product and other cross functional groups to ensure key initiatives are managed, executed and communicated across the organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the day to day CRM system
- Producing sales pipeline reports Enhance framework for pipeline and program reporting/processes to optimize weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reporting.
- Managing assigned projects and initiatives by ensuring alignment of tactics, resources, priorities, and management reporting. This includes cross-functional communications, milestone monitoring, key performance metric reporting (e.g. bookings and opportunity sizing), resource oversight and working with stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Working with Sales, Product, and Functional leaders to review the Sales planning, goals, and strategy for new products, channels, and features being introduced to the market.
- Assisting the marketing team in aligning resources and preparing for all external tradeshows and events
- Developing and/or coordinating sales planning strategies, content and logistics for annual, semi-annual and/or periodic meetings and events.
- Working closely with Finance to manage quarterly payouts in accordance with sales variable compensation plans.
What does it take to do the job?
- Expert knowledge of SalesForce.com
- Recent, relevant Sales Ops experience
- Experience with analyzing, compiling, interpreting and reporting on complex data sets
- Proven ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast paced sales environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally, translating business needs to business processes
- Ability to prioritize work from various sources
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to define clear, measurable plans and execute on strategies with drive and follow-through to completion
- Proven ability to work effectively with extended merchant teams (e.g., marketing, finance, product, client delivery, customer success) to coordinate and execute on action plans
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Proven ability influence and achieve results through others, in the absence of a direct reporting relationship
- Working knowledge of sales methodologies and solution selling.
- Experience administrating compensation plans
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org