Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze combines state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
Who You Are
We are looking for a rockstar Technical Data Analyst who partners with the Sales, Product and Project Delivery teams to ensure product solutions meet client needs for optimization of customer program success. You should have a start-up mentality, take smart risks, solve important problems, as well as adapt and iterate quickly. You must excel at handling several projects concurrently. You will collaborate with the customers, project manager, product manager, architects, and stakeholders from the beginning to end of a project.
What you’ll do
- Primary Tasks Include: Identify and uncover customer business needs through detailed Discovery and needs Analysis.
- Lead the requirements analysis and verification process, ensuring requirements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Create detailed use cases with supporting documentation of current business systems and user needs, including workflow, business rules, and details required to configure, integrate, or develop client solutions.
- Recommend, propose, and present solutions consisting of Vyze products and professional services based on customer need & business analysis
- Assist with configuration of client products in the test environment ensuring alignment with requirements.
- Support the Technology team by ensuring business requirements are fully satisfied
- Act as a technical liaison between internal and external stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 year’s experience in business or requirements analysis related profession
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite including, Visio to drive communication to internal & external stakeholders
- Passion for solving client challenges, with exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate with technical teams, sales, and other senior business leaders on a daily basis
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to manage internal/external client expectations and communications
- Proven leadership, strategic thinking, analytical and organizational skills
- Capable of creating and revising process maps/flows, configuration requirements, user stories/use cases, technical requirements, acceptance criteria
- Positive, “can do” attitude, with the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Self-motivated, maniacal attention to detail, and a desire to produce the highest quality work
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, early stage environment, while helping build out a mature organization
- Requires occasional travel. (5-10%)
- Experience in consumer lending or retail industry
- Knowledge of retail point of sale and payment processing systems
- Familiar with Agile SCRUM development methodology
- Familiarity with SOAP XML and JSON API messaging
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com