Customer Success Coordinator
Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze combines state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
The Customer Success Coordinator is responsible for supporting activities in the areas of new client onboarding and existing client operations. The CSC will act as a key client advocate, and will serve as a subject matter expert on client program operations. This person will work directly with various departments at Vyze, as well as working directly with clients. The CSC will assist with the onboarding of prospective clients, develop and provide marketing, education and training material, assist Client Operations on client execution/issues/requests and drive improvements to maximize customer success.
- Develop subject matter expertise on clients, products, processes and internal systems.
- Maintain Customer Success documentation and trackable items on Confluence
- Provide support in the daily operations/coordination of multiple clients as it pertains to transactional data and successful business flow.
- Provide best in class service
- Coordinate and resolve client related requests and issues in a timely manner
- Lead and/or actively participate in calls and meetings with internal and client teams regarding client operational matters
- Anticipate client needs and work to identify and provide solutions that help drive credit sales and support customer loyalty.
- Lead and support improvements and projects.
- Identify and advocate for improvements.
- Participate as a client representative on various project teams such as client launches, new products, features, and related activities.
- Facilitate assigned activities, tasks and projects to achieve performance results.
- Support the Customer Success team with development of client relationships.
- Conduct data analysis, create and monitor reports as needed.
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of quarterly business reviews and related strategic presentations.
- Engage as support for Client Success Managers
- Field incoming operational requests from clients and partner with Customer Operations and Production Support to resolve issues with urgency
- Partner with Production Support to ensure SLA requirements are met
- Provide monitoring of tools, logs, and alerts to proactively identify and report issues.
- Participate in on-duty support within the Customer Success and Production Support teams, which may include evening and weekend support.
- Develop and facilitate client training
- Accountable for creating, maintaining and delivery of client training programs
- Support Customer Success marketing efforts
- Partner with Marketing and Customer Success teams on marketing projects for retailers
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams on new business development for prospect discussions.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in client operations, customer service or related field.
- Experience in banking and/or financial services organizations a plus.
- Experience performing in an external-facing role, support customers/clients.
- Excellent and demonstrated communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Strong time management and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, service-oriented, investigative skills, utilizing innovative, out of the box approaches to achieve successful win-win solutions.
- Ability to execute assigned tasks, using strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience reading, interpreting and working with detailed technical data, including the creation and analysis of technical reports.
- Familiarity with creating and delivering training material.
- Experience with software and process-based systems and projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to understand credit and lending products and operations.
- Ability to work independently in an emerging growth company environment.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with / knowledge of JIRA and Confluence a plus.
- Requires some travel and will require non-standard business hours based on business needs.
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com