Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze is disrupting the $250 billion retail consumer finance industry by combining state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
We are looking for a rockstar Delivery Consultant who partners with the Sales Engineer, Product Manager and the Project Manager to ensure product scope and design achieves customer launch success. You are primarily responsible for working with customers to gather and document business requirements to ensure the right solution is developed and implemented. You must be able to understand the issues and challenges of the customer’s business process, collaborate with customers to define a solution approach, express requirements and identify acceptance criteria.
This position is part of the Customer Delivery team. It represents a blend of business analysis, process management, change management and problem solving skills, providing a consultative view in the configuration and alignment of Vyze solutions to customer requirements. You should have a start-up mentality, take smart risks, solve important problems, as well as adapt and iterate quickly. You must excel at handling several projects concurrently. You will collaborate with the customers, project manager, product manager, architects, and stakeholders from the beginning to end of a project.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
What you’ll do
- Identify and uncover customer business needs through detailed Discovery and needs Analysis.
- Lead the requirements analysis and verification process, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Create detailed use cases with supporting documentation of current business systems and user needs, including workflow, business rules, and details required to configure, integrate, or develop client solutions.
- Recommend, propose, and present solutions consisting of Vyze software products and professional services based on customer need & business analysis
- Assist with configuration of customer product in the test environment to ensure customer configuration is in alignment with requirements.
- Support Development and QA team to ensure business requirements are fully satisfied
- Act as a liaison between product management, technology teams and support teams
What does it take to do the job?
- Minimum of 5 years experience in business or requirements analysis related profession
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio to drive communication to internal & external stakeholders
- Passion for solving client challenges, with exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate with technical teams, sales, and other senior business leaders on a daily basis
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Demonstrated success managing internal/external client expectations and communications
- Proven leadership, strategic thinking, analytical and organizational skills
- Capable of creating and revising process maps/flows, configuration requirements, user stories/use cases, technical requirements, acceptance criteria
- Positive, “can do” attitude, with the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Self-motivated, maniacal attention to detail, and a desire to produce the highest quality work
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, early stage environment, while helping build out a mature organization
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Requires occasional travel.
- Experience in Consumer Lending or Retail industry
- Knowledge of retail point of sale and payment processing systems helpful
- Experience working with technical teams using the Agile SCRUM development methodology
- Jira and Confluence experience preferred
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com