LAS VEGAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Vyze, a leader in cloud-based financial technology solutions for retailers, today unveiled its enhanced omnichannel platform that allows retailers to offer financing to all of their customers, across every touchpoint. Vyze CEO Keith Nealon will debut the enhanced Vyze platform on stage at the Shoptalk 2017 conference today at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time, and the demo will be available at Vyze booth #1427 throughout the show.
“Today, shoppers are in control of when, where and how they purchase – but are still at the mercy of outdated financing processes and solutions,” said Nealon. “Nearly half of consumers are declined for credit in the store, and almost 75 percent are declined online. The Vyze platform brings retail financing into the age of the customer by allowing retailers to expand the credit options they provide to all of their shoppers and across every channel.”
The Vyze platform brings a variety of market leading lenders to retailers so that they can provide more credit options to more of their customers. With a single integration, retailers using Vyze have access to multiple lenders and credit products to serve all customer demographics and drive continuous growth.
Presented for the first time at Shoptalk, the enhanced Vyze platform includes new features to guarantee a seamless experience as consumers research, finance, and purchase items across channels. The platform benefits every stakeholder by making it easier than ever to apply for, obtain, and use retail credit anywhere (store, online, mobile, call center). New features include:
- Shoppers can apply for financing on one channel and then use it in another, with full visibility into offers and promotions.
- A cutting-edge “Shopping Pass” allows consumers to apply for credit online and receive a pre-approval passcode that can be used in the store or call center.
- Vyze’s web-based Financing Center is responsive and supports a shared experience between the sales associate and consumer, on any device.
- The sophisticated Vyze platform gives retailers control of the financing distribution across participating lenders by leveraging Vyze’s APIs and expert services for deeper customization.
- Retailers can easily integrate financing through Vyze’s HTML5 responsive ecommerce solution, and ensure that the experience reflects their brand and drives conversion.
- Vyze embeds security across all channels to ensure customer data is protected across the entire shopping experience, while providing unified reporting across all channels.
- As part of the single integration promise, Vyze enables retailers to clear and settle with a single process and file, and provides a single platform to manage disputes across all lenders.
- Vyze’s enhanced APIs shorten launch timelines, so that lenders can serve customers across every channel and meet consumer demand faster.
For more information on the Vyze financing platform, please visit www.vyze.com
Vyze is a leading cloud-based financial technology company for retailers. By combining technology, a comprehensive lending supply, and support under one roof, Vyze is able to deliver retailers more satisfying financing experiences for their customers, wherever and whenever they shop.
Renee Newby, 757-651-6554