Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze combines state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes and acknowledging teammates for great work keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
What You’ll Do
The Enterprise Sales Executive will play a key role in the expansion of the Vyze customer base, including prospecting into specifically targeted accounts and capitalizing on new opportunities for large retailer and manufacturers to integrate to the Vyze platform. This position requires an individual who is adept at delivering various Vyze value propositions and fearless in reaching key C-suite prospect stakeholders with a solution that builds immediate and long-term business value.
In addition, this position will collaborate in the assessment of Vyze marketing opportunities and target markets, gather intelligence on customers and prospects, partner with marketing to develop strategies that engage high-quality contacts, and facilitate sales activities that align with the Vyze business model.
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
8+ years of relevant experience in selling enterprise solutions/services with a preferred background in Fintech/payments and/or consumer lending. We are seeking a Sales Executive with a proven track record in the following:
- Consistent overachievement of sales objectives and goals
- Consultative sales approach with a structured and proven sales methodology
- Ability to leverage internal stakeholders (presales, product, engineering, and client delivery) to efficiently move prospects through multi-stakeholder buy cycles.
- Demonstrating the ability to think strategically and develop account specific strategies to navigate complex, multi stakeholder, sales cycles
- Proven ability to prospect, cultivate and sign new accounts
- Being a creative thinker with an open mind to learn and explore new areas and opportunities
- Having familiarity of products, strategic/analytic and marketing concepts pertaining to Financial Services & Retail payment products is a big plus
- Having experience selling to Retailers and Direct Manufacturers is a big plus
- Proven ability to value base sell with analytical capacity to model ROI ) quantify potential business results)
- Experience and a pro at forecasting and pipeline management leveraging SalesForce
- A dynamic forward thinking individual who will bring high intensity and commitment to the business
- Transparent, collaborative and not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves
- High level of intellectual horsepower with strong business acumen
- A positive team player adept at engaging and leveraging internal resources to achieve success
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal & written)
- Resilient with the ability to persevere
- High energy, bias for action, self-driven, positive, “can do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork and attention to detail, high degree of integrity and initiative
We anticipate a significant amount of travel will be required for this role. A competitive compensation package for this position includes up-side opportunity, commensurate with bottom-line results.
Think you’re the perfect fit? Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com