Vyze is an Austin-based financial technology start-up that is reinventing the way brands offer financing to their customers. Vyze combines state of the art technology and lending resources together into a platform so businesses can create the most satisfying financing experiences for their customers across every touch point. We propel company growth and enhance brand loyalty for brands while making a positive difference for consumers.
We are looking a superstar client facing senior sales engineer to partner with our sales team as a key solution advisor and product advocate with prospects and customers. In this role you will document, deliver solution requirements and work with a project manager to ensure scope and design achieves customer launch success. You are primarily responsible for working with clients to gather and document business requirements to ensure the right solution is developed and implemented. This role is a member of sales delivery but also cross functions with product management, technology and marketing demonstrates a blend of business analysis, process management, change management and problem solving skills in order to provide a consultative view in tailoring NCL solutions for client success.
At Vyze, it is our mission to unlock the potential of our business, their customers and most importantly our employees. We do this by embracing the diversity of our team and empowering our employees and everyone we work with in the process. We know it takes a strong team working together to build a leading business. We pride ourselves on being savvy in our industry, driven to succeed, and delivering on our promises. Celebrating our successes (did we mention we have an in house kegerator?) keeps us motivated to push forward and strive for excellence. That’s what makes us Vyzers.
who you are
You’re a seasoned analyst that loves problem solving. Working through problems and determining the best solutions for these problems through the facts is your forte. You have a start-up mentality, take smart risks, solve important problems, as well as adapt and iterate quickly. Your effective and strong communication skills allow you to connect with businesses and other clients to understand their dilemma and work to present a solution that meets all of their criteria. In the process, your attentive detail skills will allow you to document the entire process and all of the details required to create the best solutions based on business and customer analysis.
what you’ll do at vyze
- Prepare and provide product presentations, solution sales overview to address prospect business needs.
- Qualify prospects and customers, identify and uncover business needs and product solution through detailed Discovery and needs Analysis.
- Lead the requirements analysis and verification process, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Create detailed use cases with supporting documentation of current business systems and user needs, including workflow, business rules, and details required to configure, integrate, or enhance client solutions.
- Recommend, propose, and present solutions consisting of NCL software products and professional services based on customer need & business analysis
- Work with Product and Architecture to evolve existing products based on customer/market requirements.
- Support Development and QA team to ensure business requirements are fully satisfied
- Act as a liaison between product management, technology teams and support teams
what it takes to do the job
- Minimum of 8 years of professional services / sales engineering
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio to drive communication to internal & external stakeholders
- Passion for solving client challenges, with exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Apply broad knowledge of services, products and marketing techniques to partner with sales executive and help close sales.
- Ability to collaborate with technical teams, sales, and other senior business leaders on a daily basis
- Demonstrated success managing internal/external client expectations and communications
- Proven leadership, strategic thinking, analytical and organizational skills
- Capable of creating and revising process maps/flows, configuration requirements, user stories/use cases, technical requirements, acceptance criteria
- Positive, “can do” attitude, with the ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Self-motivated, maniacal attention to detail, and a desire to produce the highest quality work
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, early stage environment, while helping build out a mature organization
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Requires frequent travel.
- Experience in Consumer Lending or Retail industry beneficial and knowledge of retail point of sale and payment processing systems helpful
- Experience working with technical teams using the Agile SCRUM development methodology, and Jira and Confluence experience preferred
Think you’re up for the challenge? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org